The abstract submission is open. Please submit your abstract until April 1, 2019.
Start abstract submission
Please consider the following guidelines for the abstract:
- Your submission should be written in English.
- Your abstract should not contain more than 2500 letters (including spaces).
- You can upload up to two figures/images to your abstract.
- Please add three to five keywords to your abstract.
- MAT - Materials science and engineering
- MAT/MET - metals
- MAT/CER - ceramics
- MAT/GLA - glass
- MAT/POL - polymer
- ELE - Silicon-based and organic electronics
- BIO - Life science aund bio-technology
- ENE - Renewable energy - storage and conversion
- COR - Corrosion and tribology
- DPR - Thin-films and depth-profiling
- DAT - Data analysis and metrology
- NAP - In-situ and near-ambient pressure analysis
- IMA - Nano-materials and imaging
- CAT - Surface functionalization and catalysis
- HER - Heritage and geology
- ENV - Environment
- TEC - Technical Development
- OTH - OTH