The abstract submission opens February 1, 2019. Please submit your abstract until April 22, 2019.
You are kindly invited to contribute to our conference either with an oral presentation (15 + 5 min) or a poster presentation (A0) during the Tuesday/Thursday poster sessions. You can choose the preferred kind of presentation during the submission process, however, the final decision will have the “scientific program committee”.
For both either talk or poster presentation the online submission of an abstract is necessary. Please, follow the further instructions see below.
Start abstract submission
Guidelines for the abstract submission
- Your submission should be written in English.
- Your abstract should not contain more than 2500 letters (including spaces).
- You can upload up to two figures/images to your abstract.
- Please add three to five keywords to your abstract.
- You can select you preferred kind of presentation: oral (15 + 5 min) or poster
- MAT - Materials science and engineering
- MAT/MET - metals
- MAT/CER - ceramics
- MAT/GLA - glass
- MAT/POL - polymer
- ELE - Silicon-based and organic electronics
- BIO - Life science aund bio-technology
- ENE - Renewable energy - storage and conversion
- COR - Corrosion and tribology
- DPR - Thin films and depth-profiling
- DAT - Data analysis and metrology
- NAP - In-situ and near-ambient pressure analysis
- IMA - Nano materials and imaging
- CAT - Surface functionalization and catalysis
- HER - Heritage and geology
- ENV - Environment
- TEC - Technical Development